Only state/Pacific Island government agencies/organizations can submit applications for the Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) Grant Program. All other applicants must submit their forms to their appropriate state/Pacific Island government agency/organization by the deadline established by each state/Pacific Island government agency/organization given to them.
Please contact the Western State Fire Manager (WSFM) in your state/Pacific Island for more information on how to participate in the WUI Grant Program.
More information can be found by visiting www.forestrygrants.org.
FY 2024 Grant Information:
The FY 2024 application process opened on October 12, 2023, and will close on January 18, 2024.
- FY 2024 WSFM WUI Grant Instructions to States
- FY 2024 WSFM WUI Grant Application (Note that this document is for proposal development only. Applications must be submitted to the appropriate state/island forestry entity and entered into the online submission system.)
- FY 2023 WUI Funding Recommendation Letter
- FY 2022 WUI Funding Recommendation Letter
- FY 2021 WUI Funding Recommendation Letter
- FY 2020 WUI Funding Recommendation Letter
- FY 2019 WUI Funding Recommendation Letter
- FY 2018 WUI Funding Recommendation Letter
For questions about the WUI Grant Program, please contact Leena Visnak.